Welcome to Security Feeds
Tim Weil is an IT Security Program Manager with over twenty five years’ experience in data processing, communications engineering, and information assurance (IA). His areas of expertise include FedRAMP/FISMA compliance for federal agencies and cloud service providers, IT Service Management, cloud security (FedRAMP), enterprise risk management (NIST) for federal agencies and ISO 27001 compliance for commercial clients. In the area of Program Management Mr. Weil has directed professional IA program teams in both the commercial and federal sectors. Professional expertise areas are listed here.
- IEEE Region 5 Director Candidate (2018)
- Management of Professional Services Organization
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Program Development (IT Audit)
- Enterprise Risk Management and FISMA Compliance
- Cloud Security (FedRAMP) for federal and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- ISO 27001 Accreditation for certifying organizations and commercial clients.
- IEEE-USA Professional Achievement Award for Individuals
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (ISC2)